[Coco] FW: CoCo ROM cartridge casings/enclosures.

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:49:06 EST 2013

I've got some projects I'm working on in my spare time, some CoCo related,
some not but several are making me think  more and more about investing in a
3D printer to build custom enclosures, face panels, etc.  I'm curious as to
what a demand would be for CoCo ROM cartridge cases/enclosures would be if
they were to be made?  I'm surprised someone isn't already doing this. If
they are, please point me to the source!