[Coco] CoCoEPROMPak 1.0.1 for sell

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:11:19 EST 2013

Sorry about that.  I needed to correct the jumper tables in the document and when it got replaced on Mediafire, the link changed.  Here is the corrected link.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yqy3evbrow3qmhp/CoCo%20EPROM%20Pak.pdf

Juan Castro <jccyc1965 at gmail.com> wrote:

  Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused
because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the
file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support
for further assistance.