[Coco] Toolshed docs

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:46:09 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Not a gentoo guy.  Currently on ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS because thats the distro
> all my cnc machinery runs on.  However, I am not allergic to pulling in a
> tarball and building it if I need to.

Was just kidding :)

> Are we still using the lwtools branch for Nitros9?

Yes, nothing really changed yet. My merge plan is going a bit slower
than I originally thought, because I decided to try to identify what
good changes in default would be lost if I dummy merge it into
lwtools. The changes I have done in default recently are just to make
merging easier - or more precisely to make it it easier to see what
the difference from a real merge would be. I could have kept this work
locally, but for future reference it doesn't hurt to have as much as
possible of it in the repo.

Tormod