[Coco] Toolshed docs

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Dec 10 17:25:47 EST 2013

On Tuesday 10 December 2013 17:21:30 Tormod Volden did opine:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Learn greek :)
> > Seriusly, check the toolshed make files and see if there is a make
> > option that will build some or all of the coco* and decb* files too.
> >
> > >From that Makefile, it looks like it will build a
> >
> > toolshed_version_win32.zip, which I'd assume can then be installed on
> > your xp.  But I don't use windows, so I've no clue how.  Can a
> > windows user chime in here please?
>
> Gene,
>
> I am pretty sure most Windows users just download the Windows binaries
> and do not worry about how to build from source themselves. Not all
> Linux users are on Gentoo either :)
>
> Tormod

Not a gentoo guy.  Currently on ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS because thats the distro
all my cnc machinery runs on.  However, I am not allergic to pulling in a
tarball and building it if I need to.

Are we still using the lwtools branch for Nitros9?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.
         law-abiding citizens.