[Coco] Doctor Who game for CoCo (1984?)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 6 23:19:28 EST 2013

On Dec 5, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> I don't know at all that game, but I came across two different versions of the CoCo Country Roads song, one which was named "MUSIC09/BIN". This is the version I just uploaded there :
>
>  http://artengine.ca/matju/coco/MUSIC09.mp3

Heh, I think that is the music file it played. I am pretty sure I had heard the file before, as a LOADM"xxxx":EXEC music file. That sure sounds familiar. (Unrelated, but another early CoCo music song I heard was Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head around 1982?)

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.