[Coco] Doctor Who game for CoCo (1984?)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 5 23:06:17 EST 2013

Le 2013-12-04 à 15:50:00, Allen Huffman a écrit :

> Does anyone remember the unlicensed Doctor Who game sold for the CoCo 1?
> I remember saving up to buy it, and while the game itself was pretty
> neat, the BASIC implementation was disappointing. It played "Country
> Roads" (John Denver) on the startup screen, of all things.

I don't know at all that game, but I came across two different versions of
the CoCo Country Roads song, one which was named "MUSIC09/BIN". This is
the version I just uploaded there :

   http://artengine.ca/matju/coco/MUSIC09.mp3

AFAIK, this was probably made before the Doctor Who game, because I got it
separately, and because... I think I first got MUSIC09 on tape in 1983,
but I'm not sure.