[Coco] Doctor Who game for CoCo (1984?)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 6 23:55:44 EST 2013

I found it -- via archive.org and looking at a Rainbow from 1985, since that would be about the time I bought it.

Page 86 - Prickly Pear Software

DR. WHO
DR. WHO is a graphics program based on Britain's number one longest running television series, "Doctor Who". As the game begins you are in control of the Tardis, a time machine disguised as a police call box, and you must find and recover the seven keys to time. To accomplish this feat you will travel around the Galifry Solar System from planet to planet. You must find each planet, fight you way through aliens, and land on each planet. The difficulty level increases with each planet. DTR. WHO is a real time game. No matter what you are doing energy is being consumed and planets are moving in orbit. All controls and commands are entered through the keyboard. Move your Tardis through the galaxy as you search for far away planets and battle aliens in you quest for the seven keys of time. Your ultimate reward, however, lies out beyound the stars. Requires 32K. Tape - $24.95; Disk - $29.95

Wow. Typos, and misspellings -- either on purpose to avoid lawsuits, or because back then you never saw these words in print like we do today (Gallifrey, I think, is the correct spelling?). Cool
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.