[Coco] OT: situational improvement

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 22:34:30 EDT 2013

Don't ask me what happened. I don't know. For the whole time I've had this
computer, I've looked at the partition and disk sizes as being 80 MEG.
Today I look at the disk freespace in My Computer, and I realize the drive
is GIGs, not MEGs. I know I'm having trouble seeing out of these glasses,
but how does 9 zeros look like 6, even without correction???

Wayne