[Coco] OT: situational improvement

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 22:45:32 EDT 2013

Sorry for forgetting to remove the quote in the last post. I know what
happened now. I wasn't finished with that email and sent it anyway. It's
deterioration of the faculties (AGE) at work.

The system is functioning, and all necessary software has been installed. I
ran MESS to make sure it was ok, and I booted NitrOS-9. Everything checks
out. Now I need to see if the Ethernet cable I have is going to be long
enough to reach the router, and I think it is abit short. That means I
probably have to make or buy one. That won't be so easy to do. I wonder if
a female-to-female connector exists? I do have a few shorter ones.

Wayne