[Coco] Ready Player One

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 21 12:49:24 EDT 2013

Apologies if this has been mentioned here before, but I'm OS on holidays and don't have access to my mailing list archives (and the online archives aren't searchable)...

I've just finished reading "Ready Player One", a novel by Ernest Cline. I mention it because it might be particularly interesting to both coco and TRS-80 enthusiasts due to certain references in it, which actually play a significant role in the story.

That aside, it's a decently entertaining holiday read for retro computer and retro gaming geeks.

Would be interested to hear what others thought of it too!

Sent from my ASUS Pad