[Coco] Looking for Anyone with a Sidecar for the Coco

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 03:26:57 EDT 2013

Hi Guys!

Does anyone have a Sidecar for the Coco?  From what I have been told, it
runs CP/M and uses the Coco for I/O.  I know it is a big step backwards to
run CP/M on the Coco, but at one time, CP/M was of great interest to me and
I thought it might be fun to play with it on the Coco.  I'm looking for all
the technical details about how the hardware and software were built and put
together to make it functional.  Thank you in advance.

Kip