[Coco] French to English translation needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 09:21:43 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
Recently, a copy of the Musica II manual was uploaded to The TRS-80 Color Computer Archive. The only problem is... it's in French language. As far as I know, there is no English copy available.
What I need is someone to do a French to English translation on the PDF.... OR.. If someone has an English copy of the Musica II manual that they could scan that would be even better.
I was in contact with Lester Hands (Musica 2 author) and he sent me scans of all his software EXCEPT Musica. He said he could not find a copy of it anywhere, so a scan or translation of this manual would compliment the Musica 2 disks in the archives.
Here is a link to the French version:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Applications/Musica%20II%20(French).pdf

If anyone can do either of these things, please send the results directly to me and I can get it into the archive.

Thanks :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia