[Coco] So, my CoCo 3 may be having some trouble

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Fri Aug 16 14:05:02 EDT 2013

Yes, it's that cart.  Happened to dig it out because I've run into another guy who actually wants it for use, and I don't have too much use for it, so I'll probably swap him for some of the stuff I've been looking for of which he has extra copies.

I didn't actually think there were "high res" semi-graphics modes.  It *might* be using one of those, but the resolution does look a bit good for semigraphics to me.

Now, when you say image, do you mean a dump of the contents, a photograph of the cart itself, a screenshot, or something else?  :)