[Coco] So, my CoCo 3 may be having some trouble

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 12:48:02 EDT 2013

The "Music" cart was similar to "Musica" but in a cart form and earlier I believe. I "think" it was 4 voice "wavform" oriented. There's not an image of the pack in the archives that I can find, but I remember seeing an early ad for it in one of the magazine archives. If Chris could make an image of the rompak, it would be welcome in the archives.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com