[Coco] Cocopedia update

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:45:37 EDT 2013

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your efforts to this obviously complex system.

Have you ever had the opportunity to compare Basic09 with MW Basic for the
68000 version of OS9?

I'm sure that those few of us here who still use the MM/1 and/or other
OS9/68K computers would be interested to know whether there is enough
similarity to be able to construct a version of DCom/decode for Basic/68K.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia