[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:51:18 EDT 2013

Here in Venezuela, only brought private companies, U.S. identical to the 110V, 60 Hz, NTSC, English Keyboard, English manuals, I bought 32k coco1 Emblem Grey, (I have to try if you have 64k, hehe), you change the keyboard first with cassette, then 1 Grey drive, then another drive, buy many cartridges, travel to the U.S. to bring more accessories such as table-digitizer, and end of the production coco3 128k, I got the last of the store.
Since modern coco2 buy to complete my collection and much more
The only thing that I translated, was the BASIC in any cassette I have.