[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:07:05 EDT 2013

Today, TVs that are sold in South America (at least on Brazil, Argentina
and Uruguay) are Tri-norm and have PAL-M, PAL-N and NTSC standards by
default. But on the time there were no TVs with that feature. Most TVs
in Brazil, on that time, have to be transcoded for NTSC to use with
imported VCRs, Computers, etc.

Daniel