[Coco] Rainbow Index OCR

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:50:32 EDT 2012

Stephen

I did a quick OCR with AABBYY Read Right Pro V.8
and put it here,  8mb only Beta for now
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/Rainbow/Rainbow-index%20OCR%20BETA.pdf

lack tweak, is that it is not ideal
I will take the yellow and errors just to have it, is it takes what you ask, when I can see it will try to

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela