[Coco] Rainbow Index OCR

Wed Sep 26 09:30:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

8 MB is good, to further reduce the load on ...

I have placed the same file here:
http://cococoding.com/rainbowindex/

The latest versions will appear there!

The July 1992 issue needs a rescan as well as the August 1992 - May 1993
which should be just TOC indexes not the complete issue. I am still looking
for those issues.

The target is an Rainbow Index that is worthy to be submitted to:
http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine

I suggest that Rainbow downloads be done there to further reduce the load on

The July 1984 - July 1989 indexes do have some problems but they are mainly
with "(19xx)" strings being messed up.
As those indexes are redundant within themselves text searches should mainly
be good.

(I have 1984 - 1991 July issues so they can be rescanned if necessary.)

I wish to include the Rainbow on Disk / Tape and the other indexes I asked
for help with (No help offered so far).

SHF