[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:31:30 EDT 2012

Yea I go into my local store randomly to get an component part I know they
"may" have, and the employees never know what I am talking about if I ask
if they have it, so I just roam the store.  I understand that the kits and
suck they used to sell were pretty simple as far as electronics go, but it
was because of those kits that I know the stuff I do today.  I am honestly
concerned about the next generation of engineer that will have not had a
means to build circuits from those simple kits.  I sued to own those kits
with the springs that you attached the wires to.  It wa truly hands on, and
you could change things just to see what would happen.  Anyways I am
skewing way off topic here... back to the COCO...