[Coco] New CoCo videos from Radio Shack

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Sep 14 11:43:16 EDT 2012

Here in the Chicago area at least I'm noticing that RS seems to be moving back to stocking
parts for the home electronics hobbiest. There are parts for arduino and from parallax, howto
and project books, etc.

I still wouldn't consider it a true electronics store but it's getting better!

The Other Frank