[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Rainbow magazine and manually typing those printed programs!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 12:02:03 EDT 2012

Gene,
 Don't forget the , & .     ; & :   O & 0    B & 8 & & & %    [ ] & { } & ( )   - & _ & =
If the mag slipped the slightest bit in the print process and blurred the text, all of those were indestinguishable. Then sometimes, some genius at Fasoft would get the bright idea to put a graphic behind the listing... real smart. Then there were the several times Lonnie changed fonts trying to save space, then there was the time Lonnie decided to use a font that produced listings with lines longer than 32 characters. That immediately changed the next monh after 10,000 letters to the editor. And the worst of all, 6 pages of Speech System ads and 3 pages of Owlware ads right in the middle of a long listing.

And I never could remember which key produced  ~
BP

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com