[Coco] Update for RGBDOS ROMs to correct an obscure disk I/O error

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:31:32 EDT 2012

Thanks
my congratulations
Glad you could find beyond the problem as quickly

For people who have ROM can make a patch?
I am not one of them

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela