[Coco] Update for RGBDOS ROMs to correct an obscure disk I/O error

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Sep 9 06:48:44 EDT 2012

I was notified by Louis Fernández and Bill Pierce that VCC does not recover from
disk I/O errors when RGBDOS is used. I've found that this was caused by some
missing code in the RGBDOS ROM.
While the bug will not be seen for the most part unless trying to read unmounted
disks, it is annoying and needs correction.

I have a new version of RGBDOS for the JVC Coco3, MESS, and VCC emulators. In
addition to correcting the bug, there is now support for two .vhd images mounted
at the same time. This is possible in the JVC John Collyer Coco3 and recent
versions of MESS.

I hope to get the updates posted to my web page on Aaron Wolfe's site shortly.

Robert