[Coco] Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 01:53:20 EDT 2012

Cris, My first Coco was a 16k non-ECB. I ran MikeyTerm from cassette. It had download capabilities as well, just nothing large. I don't know which version it was but an early one for sure.
 I had the term pak that had no bult in modem from RS, had to get a DCM-3 to connect with it through bitbanger. I can't remember the name of the pak but all it had was a text buffer. I was on a local BBS and the Sysop suggested MikeyTerm and a member said to come by and he had it on tape for me. Met my first Coco friend (late 84 or early 85).... still a good friend to this day.

Mikeyterm should be in the dir that someone else linked
ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/TELECOM/
It will be MTERM 4.7 here (don't know if it runs in 16k)

for MTERM 4.3  It says Coco 3 but I know 4.7 ran on my 64k Coco 2. (this is probably closer to what I was using on the 16k)
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/SOFTWARE/DISK/Applications/Mikey%20Term%20(coco%203)/

A little searching in my own archives, I may find the very one I was using.

Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com