[Coco] Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Sep 8 02:01:22 EDT 2012

Mikeyterm, by Mike Ward, had the historically interesting feature that
it was available for download in the form of ASCII Basic programs that
poked in the code to form the machine-language version.  That enabled
those with text-only download capabilities (which described a lot of
CoCo enthusiasts in those early days) to acquire a copy online.  It
was one of the earliest CoCo programs to allow binary downloads, with
(in later versions) error checking via xmodem protocol.

Art