[Coco] Terminal program for 16K non-ECB coco?

Sat Sep 8 01:50:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

Good Grief Charlie Brown!

You may have found the very program I logged onto Delphi the first time.
(CoCo 2 64K)

I have somewhere the text capture of that very session.

I have "CCTALK" on several of my disks, so it need not be typed in and I do
expect it is on Rainbow on Tape anyway.

1984 I never got the Rainbow on Tape files and the link I have is bad now.

If you are having trouble reading tapes, the "CLOAD Command Fixer/ Curt
Chadwick" on page 116 will be of interest.

SHF