[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Sep 7 10:45:27 EDT 2012

It's just there for testing/usability purposes over the next few months,
actually. Typically it's stowed in the storage area in another part of the
basement along with the rest of my videogame and computer collection. It's
definitely nice to take this stuff out though and put it to real use now
and again.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and