[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 7 10:22:08 EDT 2012

On 7/09/2012 11:55 PM, Bill Loguidice wrote:

> http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9yoyy7pM01rben3uo1_1280.jpg .

Nice setup! Always interested to see others' setups of retro equipment!

Perhaps somewhat embarrassingly in comparison, my Coco 3 is currently
relegated to a shelf in my 'museum' in the office. I've been meaning to fire
it up and play Donkey Kong with my newly-acquired joysticks but with my
(business) partner away haven't managed to grab a free lunchtime this last
week... :(

Regards,