[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 10:23:49 EDT 2012

to Bill Loguidice....
Not a bad display at all... and by the way... love the Strat in the background. I have 2 myself, in my 14 guitar collection. An American made 1978 bought brand new when I was 18, and a 2010 Mexican "Anniversary Special HSS w/Floyd Rose". I've played a Strat in every band I've been in but one, I played an Ibanez 7-String in that band as we were playing more "Modern" music and a lot of the songs required dropped tunings. The 7-string allowed me to do that without retuning.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com