[Coco] Coco Monitor Question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 09:58:46 EDT 2012

He's using an Amiga Monitor. I don't really know what the problem is. Whether it's not centered, wrong colors, or just too old. So it's really hard to tell what to do. I'm starting to get like Robert Gault and start all my answers to people with "You didn't state the details of your problem, please elaborate on the system type, model number, version number, case color, disk used and sister's name & phone number".

Just kidding Mr. Gault.. you've answered more questions, more accurately, and more quickly than anyone I know. :-)

Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com