[Coco] Has anyone done an Angry Birds port on the CoCo?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Oct 30 18:55:58 EDT 2012

On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Roy Lores <cyberpunk at prtc.net> wrote:

> So has anyone done an Angry Birds port on the CoCo?
>
> I think it would be a nice game to port if they did and a good way to showcase CoCo's abilities once more...

Funny -- when I first saw Angry Birds, it was just like another game I'd seen much earlier on iPhone (same concept, difference graphics), and all I could think of were those old cannon games on the TRS-80s and Apple 2s where you entered elevation and speed and fired at targets... Seems quite possible since it's already a retro concept with upgraded graphics and sound anyway :)

		-- A