[Coco] Has anyone done an Angry Birds port on the CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Oct 30 19:22:53 EDT 2012

I've been casually following the discussions on doing Angry Birds on the
C-64 and Atari 8-bit, and the hold up is always the physics. The homebrew
for the 16-bit Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, while admirably done, lacks the
life/energy of the modern day versions as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d2_pUkjeHGQ#!, and
certainly points to the difficulty creating something close on less
powerful platforms. I agree that instead energy could be put into a good
artillery style game, which even the most modest 8-bit systems could excel
at and which Angry Birds is just a modern variation of anyway.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and