[Coco] Roger Taylor responds to the ByteCellar warning post

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:38:33 EDT 2012

Last comment (a few specific other-commenter comment responses higher
up in the list also).

"...
Blake and Cloud-9 alone may have killed the business that Roger Taylor
worked hard to build with a customer base of over 800 CoCo users
around the world."

http://www.bytecellar.com/2012/01/10/a-cautionary-tale-for-the-tandy-coco-community/

I came into the scene not knowing which or where, ordered what seemed
an appealing product, got burned - twice - and gave a cautionary
synopsis to the retro fans that read my blog. I Wasn't looking for an
opportunity to destroy someone's business. I think if there had been
better representation up front, things would be different. True, I
would not have ordered the device (twice), but I also would not have
gotten burned and been in a position to share the experience.

Not sure if I should feel guilty, somehow.

bp

--
Heisenberg may have slept here.