[Coco] Roger Taylor responds to the ByteCellar warning post

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:46:09 EDT 2012

Although I'm sure it won't happen, it really would be best for all
CoCo enthusiasts if Roger and his mistakes were just put behind us.

There is a great deal of new, forward movement and cooperation between
current members of the community working on some great projects.

There is no need to bring this mess into the light again.  Let it die.

$0.02

-Aaron