[Coco] Dragon SuperDos and Drivewire....

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:29:38 EDT 2012

If I had the same problem CoCoDskUtil
The dragon has two DIR track track 20 and track 16 equal
I investigate glass in track 20 (18 Sectors per Track) and if the bytes are not

Track 20 Sector 1 Identifies the disk format as follows:
offset
Tracks on disk 0xFC
0xfd Sectors per track (36 Indicates double sided / 18 secs per track)
0xfe One's complement of offset 0xFC
One's complement of 0xff offset 0xfd

If not, look at two sides Track 20 = 36 * 20
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela