[Coco] Update announce for gsort

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 18 16:46:09 EDT 2012

On Thursday 18 October 2012 16:44:48 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene, Vi clashed with the vi module in the modules needed to run Sierra
> games, vi, vrn and ftdd. It was actually in the docs to the patch,
> years ago. What I couldn't understand is why call it Vanything? Why not
> call it TS or TSE? I mean... it is just patched TSEdit, it's not a
> re-write. I have wondered that since the patch came out after OS-9
> level 2 was released.
>
> Bill P
>
> Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 2 & 3
> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

That part is simple Bill.  It works a lot like vim here on linux, so why
not carry on the name.  No other reason really, just me being me I guess.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Spectacularism:
	A fascination with extreme situations.
		-- Douglas Coupland, "Generation X: Tales for an
Accelerated
		   Culture"