[Coco] Update announce for gsort

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 16:21:28 EDT 2012

Gene, Vi clashed with the vi module in the modules needed to run Sierra games, vi, vrn and ftdd. It was actually in the docs to the patch, years ago. What I couldn't understand is why call it Vanything? Why not call it TS or TSE? I mean... it is just patched TSEdit, it's not a re-write. I have wondered that since the patch came out after OS-9 level 2 was released.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com