[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Editing three files on one screen

Mon Oct 15 00:32:32 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Editing three files on one screen

> While I tend to agree, the window descriptor src is right there in the
> repo.
>
> If the cvs access has not been turned off due to the current state of
> breakage, cd to someplace on your drive that is suitably handy, and if
> running linux, execute this script:
> ----------------------------------
> #!/bin/bash
> export CVS_RSH=ssh
> cvs -z3 -d:ext:gheskett at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9 co -P
> nitros9
> ------------------------------------
> You should when its done, have a copy of the current repo on your own
> drive.
> Cheers, Gene

Hi,

Good grief Charlie Brown, what do you need? "asm #200MB term_win80.asm"
Wait, the Coco has only 64K. I need only "asm #16K Term"

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=780#p780

use defsfile

     use /dd/defs/os9defs

     use /dd/defs/rbfdefs

     use /dd/defs/scfdefs

     use /dd/defs/systype

use cocovtio.d

If I replace /W ... /W15

What will I be breaking? Are the horse**** Tandy Windows locked into
anyone's system?

The original ones had errors / inconsistencies.

Do we have any color blind CoCo users or people with other color problems?

NitrOS-9 broke my color test script and I have yet to find a solution so I
cannot ask if others like my choice of colors.

Every thing new I see on NitrOS-9 is either broken, does not work or has
been poorly selected.

I cannot NOT say that Colorful Sled is bullet Proof on NitrOS-9 due to a
fatal bug /error that I found in my "archive" program. Sled has the same
code.

Yes, BOTH the 49'ers and the Raiders lost today.

SHF