[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Editing three files on one screen

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 19:08:31 EDT 2012

Stephen, I also ran into problems with trying to assemble older files in Nitro. I finally realized the problem was not with Asm as it was not changed (that I know of). The problem is in the os9defs file as it has not only changed, but grown. The main thing to be done, is the upper/lower case of the system calls. What I ran across most were  (old) I$WRITE, (new) I$Write. All the calls are like this. Once these changes are made, most programs will assemble. I suggest before attempting anything in Nitro, looking deeply into os9defs, rbfdefs, & scfdefs and you'll not only see the difference in syntax but that there's new calls that can make programming life a little easier.
I've move most of my assembly over to RMA now as not only does it make variable organization easier, but it interfaces with C better than Asm.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com