[Coco] Colorful_Sled_6ed Editing three files on one screen

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Oct 14 18:50:41 EDT 2012

On Sunday 14 October 2012 18:39:06 Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

You need Toolshed-2.0 too.  it's on sourceforge too I believe.

> NitrOS-9 needs to move into a more useable form right out of the box.
>
> The practice of being willing to help someone do something is flawed
> because all those following behind must do the same amount of work.
>
> This is prevent many persons interested in NitrOS-9 to give up because
> the system is not very nice for new users.
>
> SHF

While I tend to agree, the window descriptor src is right there in the
repo.

If the cvs access has not been turned off due to the current state of
breakage, cd to someplace on your drive that is suitably handy, and if
running linux, execute this script:
#!/bin/bash
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:gheskett at nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/nitros9 co -P nitros9