[Coco] Tutorial on Telnet/inetd on Coco3 DW4 (is there one?)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 12 05:54:45 EDT 2012

On Friday 12 October 2012 05:50:35 Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

> Hi,
>
> I do not believe it.
>
> Proof that someone in the world is using Colorful Sled ED6.
>
> Amazing.

Its also amazing how well its hidden, I have not been able to find a copy
to download.  I have scred, which I've never made usable, but sled eludes
me.  URL please?

> Now if you can get four windows on the same screen with sled editing
> different files in each window you will start to see how I was developed
> programs.
>
> What about 105 columns on a graphics screen? Does searches which go to a
> different window work?

That 105 (or more) columns) would be a killer function!

> Seeing "COLORFUL-COLORFUL SLED TEXT PROTECT" blew my mind!
>
> SHF

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I'm free -- and freedom tastes of reality.
		-- The Who