[Coco] Tutorial on Telnet/inetd on Coco3 DW4 (is there one?)

Fri Oct 12 00:58:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

I do not believe it.

Proof that someone in the world is using Colorful Sled ED6.

Amazing.

Now if you can get four windows on the same screen with sled editing
different files in each window you will start to see how I was developed
programs.

What about 105 columns on a graphics screen? Does searches which go to a
different window work?

Seeing "COLORFUL-COLORFUL SLED TEXT PROTECT" blew my mind!

SHF