[Coco] Are MC68B09E's and HM63C09E's as well as various support chips still available?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 25 10:46:35 EDT 2012

I've tried to get the Altera software to work on my workstation running
Fedora and with a bit of work got the install to install the software and
it even was able to get it to run. Unfortunately I could never get it to
recognize the hardware. Of course the OS saw the board and could communicate
with it enough to determine what it was. I reached out to Altera support a
few times but never heard back from them. The next time I was cleaning up
disk space I removed the software and unless I know it's going to work have
no interest in trying anymore.

The Other Frank