[Coco] 65k colours serial VGA module

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon May 21 05:18:42 EDT 2012

On Monday, May 21, 2012 05:09:39 AM Bob Devries did opine:

> Hi all,
>
> has anyone seen this module?
>
> http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=131
>
> Can that be implemented on the colour computer?

It looks like the support headers would be the 2nd biggest problem, Bob.
The first is that they are so proud of the price you have to buy them
before they will tell you how much.  The last time I bought anything from
an Aussie vendor, it was futurelec, and 3 pci interface cards they sold for
"49.95 each USD" cost me nearly $300 by the time customs and the AUD/USD
exchanges were done.  That is not likely to happen again. :(