[Coco] CoCoDskUtil run on Windows 98 SE? YES (maybe)

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:35:22 EDT 2012

Yes,

If my utility must run in win 98, maybe the installer does, but can be installed manually, only some hand registries
The new version could get but the read-only, write this bad yet, not if I should get half versions, I guess not
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com