[Coco] CoCoDskUtil run on Windows 98 SE? YES (maybe)

Thu Mar 22 18:18:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

It is the same package, some messages are in Spanish.

The "CoCoDskUtil English.TXT" file is new but still appears to be produced
by Google's translator. He may have a translator helper now.

Reading it again, Luis is already working on what I was thinking about
asking him to do (close).

While quite useful in it's present form, what is upcoming will blow many
OS-9 persons socks off as was with me seeing his very first version for
DECB.

It is a work in process.

SHF