[Coco] CoCoDskUtil run on Windows 98 SE? YES (maybe)

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:07:40 EDT 2012

Thanks for that! The only v1.0.10.zip I could find before was Spanish, which
might as well be gibberish to me...hope this isn't the same package.

I will be including this in my CoCo Repository.  I've got a ton of files on
HDD I've collected from different sources, just trying to get a organized
collection going and help mirror things just in case someone else's site
ever has issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4fzk73i24xo77   (My CoCo Repository) ...more to be
added.

- Chad