[Coco] CoCoDskUtil run on Windows 98 SE? YES (maybe)

Thu Mar 22 15:12:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

Well the "CoCoDskUtil" install did complete on the Casper WIN 98 SE Virtual
Machine and it started up.

When I opened a .dsk file with "CoCoDskUtil" it appeared to work, but I did
not try any commands.

So it is worth a try.

As you may be the only person wanting to run it on Win 98 SE, do not except
much support!

>From Luis's tagline:

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com

> Well carap...all the DL links point to megaupload...which is down...any
> mirrors on this?

Known problem, that's why Aaron Wolfe agreed to host the Distro.

SHF