[Coco] Color Error in VCC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:55:25 EST 2012

There must be some problem with Luis' VCC setup. I'm using version 1.42, and
the example programme produces green characters on a black background (first
two rows), black characters on a green background (next two rows), then 4
rows of coloured blocks on a black background. This tallies with the "real"
Coco3.

Regards, Bob Devries